Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Twinkie is an inf just waiting to talk to you! Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

#1 User is offline   Zippazap Icon

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 11 August 2010 - 08:09 PM

I'm still trying to figure out what else to teach my inf, Twinkie. Help me out? If you could just say a few things to her, that would be great! I try to talk to her and I make her have conversations to other infs, and it goes pretty well. Thank you so much!!!

#2 User is offline   metti2312 Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 August 2010 - 06:33 AM

She is sweet. But needs to be taught more. Chat with Roger - http://roger.inf.net/. They can be friends. :)
And taking her to other sites will help you to get more conversation. Have you participated in my poll, by the way? http://forum.inf.net...-your-infs-live
Thanks for participating anyway. :D

#3 Guest_tuty_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 12 August 2010 - 02:00 PM

View PostZippazap, on 11 August 2010 - 08:09 PM, said:

I'm still trying to figure out what else to teach my inf, Twinkie. Help me out? If you could just say a few things to her, that would be great! I try to talk to her and I make her have conversations to other infs, and it goes pretty well. Thank you so much!!!

nice elf :P

#4 User is offline   Zippazap Icon

• PipPip

Posted 12 August 2010 - 09:13 PM

View Postmetti2312, on 12 August 2010 - 01:33 AM, said:

She is sweet. But needs to be taught more. Chat with Roger - http://roger.inf.net/. They can be friends. :)
And taking her to other sites will help you to get more conversation. Have you participated in my poll, by the way? http://forum.inf.net...-your-infs-live
Thanks for participating anyway. :D

I will definitely talk to Roger! Once a weed through the boatload (not really) of conversations, ill go straight there. and yes, I did vote in the poll. Thanks for putting up the poll! I like checking the results to see where people do put their infs for conversations! :)

#5 User is offline   metti2312 Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 August 2010 - 06:01 AM

View PostZippazap, on 12 August 2010 - 03:13 PM, said:

I will definitely talk to Roger! Once a weed through the boatload (not really) of conversations, ill go straight there. and yes, I did vote in the poll. Thanks for putting up the poll! I like checking the results to see where people do put their infs for conversations! :)

And thank YOU for voting :)

#6 User is offline   Zippazap Icon

• PipPip

Posted 14 August 2010 - 04:07 PM

:)

#7 Guest_bertaross5_*

Posted 14 August 2010 - 10:48 PM

needs to be taught try chatting with my inf eric he is cool and snobby when he needs to be. he is still learning though

#8 User is offline   metti2312 Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 August 2010 - 04:58 AM

View Postbertaross5, on 14 August 2010 - 04:48 PM, said:

needs to be taught try chatting with my inf eric he is cool and snobby when he needs to be. he is still learning though

Please create a new topic with your inf. It's not that hard. ;)

#9 User is offline   Zippazap Icon

• PipPip

Posted 19 August 2010 - 05:28 PM

Thank you soo much for 9th place! But is anyone else experiencing problems with their templates not taking effect? People are having really un-taught conversations with Twinkie, and she already knows how to respond to most of what goes wrong, but she doesnt respond. She says "I'm lost". I dont know whats going on.

#10 User is offline   Pavel Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 August 2010 - 09:59 AM

View PostZippazap, on 19 August 2010 - 08:28 PM, said:

Thank you soo much for 9th place! But is anyone else experiencing problems with their templates not taking effect? People are having really un-taught conversations with Twinkie, and she already knows how to respond to most of what goes wrong, but she doesnt respond. She says "I'm lost". I dont know whats going on.

Hello Zippazap! Could you please send me a screenshot of the templates that don't work to pavel@inf.net. It will be easier to determine the problem. Thank you.

#11 Guest_Hammy_*

Posted 21 August 2010 - 07:37 AM

Needs more teaching!!!

#12 Guest_sushma_*

Posted 21 August 2010 - 10:24 AM

i luv inf net . we can do so much . you can visit my inf beach girl anytime u want .[color="#FF00FF"][/color]

#13 Guest_Emily_*

Posted 21 August 2010 - 05:39 PM

Meet my inf, Aoife! :D

aoife.inf.net!

#14 User is offline   metti2312 Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 August 2010 - 02:39 AM

You'd get much more conversation, if you created a separate topic with your inf embedded. :)Some people are just too lazy to search for your inf there. And you won't get a good feedback.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Inf.net About the project Blog Help Support