Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Rei Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   MoonUnit Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 November 2010 - 04:00 PM

This is Rei. She's a snob, but she's educated and she's interesting. I hope you enjoy her.

Please tell me how I can improve her, by the way. I'm new to this.

#2 User is offline   metti2312 Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 November 2010 - 07:47 AM

Great inf! B)

#3 User is offline   MoonUnit Icon

• Pip

Posted 30 November 2010 - 02:46 PM

i'm trying...she's very sassy. i have to work on her more. i don't quite know what to do with unknown inputs.

#4 Guest_foodfacie_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 07 December 2010 - 08:37 PM

she doesnt seem educated so do somethin about that :angry:

#5 Guest_CutieBear_*

Posted 01 January 2011 - 03:35 AM

Hi! It's great to meet your personal Inf Rei! I would like my Inf to have a little chat with yours! It could be awesome! So.... You know, I haven't really liked your Inf, but I guess it's ok. I'm not trying to be mean, it's just.... You need to work on her more. Oh, and if you want to talk to me privatly, heres my e-mail for yahoo.com. it's 'gillissariah@rocketmail.com' Bye!

#6 Guest_CutieBear_*

Posted 01 January 2011 - 03:39 AM

Gosh foodfacie, I get what you mean, but you don't have to make the mad face expression. I mean, it's a little too... You know... Angry! Be nice to the newbie here on Inf.Net. And I dont care if you think im crazy, because obviously... Im not.

#7 Guest_CutieBear_*

Posted 01 January 2011 - 03:46 AM

Yeah, she's sassy alright! Now, here's what you want to do. First, go to 'classroom' then select 'responses to cues'.Then, below the title, it's going to say 'Your Inf appears' then, it's going to be a box, and a longer box. The rectangular short box has an arrow, click it and it will give your sevreal choices. It will be 'smiling', 'laughing', 'bewildered', 'sad', 'angry' and 'suprised'. Choose one, and your Inf will appear like that once you log in. Now, the biiig box, is where you type. Now, when your Inf is doing whatever face expression, he or she will say this. For example, you type..... "Oh hello!" then, if you log out, then log in... Your Inf will be doing your face expression, and be saying 'oh hello!' got it! Now, I hope you can figure out the rest, but, keep teaching your wonderful Inf!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Inf.net About the project Blog Help Support