Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Inf Indie! <3 Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   SparkySparky! Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 19 December 2010 - 11:16 PM

This is Indie. She was my first Inf. The others were pretty random and undeveloped... I pretty much created them because I was bored. Indie is my most developed character, and I'd like to develop her some more. If there are some mistakes, please come back later and they may be fixed. A bit about Indie:

She loves photography, animals, friends and having fun. She'll be your friend, as long as you're not rude. Her favourite animal is a horse.

#2 Guest_Ann_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 20 December 2010 - 06:40 PM

cool stuff!

#3 User is offline   SparkySparky! Icon

• Pip

Posted 20 December 2010 - 09:03 PM

Thank you! :)

#4 Guest_Demise Pandemonium_*

Posted 23 December 2010 - 12:43 PM

she's really nice, I had a conversation with her, it involved me getting a bit confused, but don't worry- even the best infs are like that!

from "demise" (search me pleasee: Demise Pandemonium)

xxx really nice!! :D

#5 Guest_Trinity_*

Posted 23 December 2010 - 11:37 PM

hi your very nice

#6 Guest_inf juni_*

Posted 25 December 2010 - 10:32 PM

inf indie has a nice vocabulary, she seems calm in all of her words, overall well done. 9/10. you could make her text more interseting. B)

#7 User is offline   SparkySparky! Icon

• Pip

Posted 27 December 2010 - 05:03 PM

Thank you to everybody! I have been through the conversations and edited some things, so now she is even more improved! Haha, I hope you all enjoy talking to her <3 .

#8 Guest_Kari_*

Posted 28 December 2010 - 11:40 PM

INdie seems non-fully developed. Add more topics to her study and she well be a great help. Also she seems to jsut be informed about regular topics inform her more about the real world. And you should give her some tips on language.

#9 Guest_Freyja_*

Posted 29 December 2010 - 08:32 PM

I like her, she is a little boring but I bet the best infs start like that.

Visit my inf at: My link

Search me up at: Jazmin

Lolz she is good!!!

#10 Guest_spackleupp:)))_*

Posted 03 January 2011 - 03:57 PM

i dont get it shes just a waste of time sorry i botherd :angry: i would like to be friends though

#11 Guest_Jessiica_*

Posted 08 January 2011 - 05:09 PM

View PostSparkySparky!, on 19 December 2010 - 11:16 PM, said:

This is Indie. She was my first Inf. The others were pretty random and undeveloped... I pretty much created them because I was bored. Indie is my most developed character, and I'd like to develop her some more. If there are some mistakes, please come back later and they may be fixed. A bit about Indie:

She loves photography, animals, friends and having fun. She'll be your friend, as long as you're not rude. Her favourite animal is a horse.

#12 Guest_SparkySparky!_*

Posted 09 January 2011 - 12:22 PM

View PostSparkySparky!, on 19 December 2010 - 11:16 PM, said:

How do you post an Inf on this forum?

#13 Guest_My_Inff_*

Posted 09 January 2011 - 12:33 PM

1e97ab2c-9ef3-4eef-ad01-ccdc681557d6

This is my inf. If it doesn't work,go to
http://1e97ab2c-9ef3...1557d6.inf.net/

Thx!!
XXX

#14 Guest_My_Inff_*

Posted 09 January 2011 - 12:35 PM

Sorry! This is good;
<embed height="188" width="355" bgcolor="#ffffff" name="vishnu" src="http://inf.net/static/Vishnu.swf" wmode="window" flashvars="uuid=1e97ab2c-9ef3-4eef-ad01-ccdc681557d6&disableRuOverride=1&skin_color=0xEBEBEB&vertical_layout

This is Taylor.

#15 Guest_Leah Hillaire_*

Posted 27 January 2011 - 07:30 PM

um actually she is mean and rubbish so everybody um you better watch what you say[/size][/size][/font] <_< <_< <_<

#16 User is offline   BestInfTeacher Icon

• Pip

Posted 02 February 2011 - 09:38 PM

I will visit your inf. But everyone should check mines out. I have 3, but you don't have to talk to all three of them. Please talk to one atleast. Nicohl is the best inf to talk to she is well, fully developed, yet still has lots to learn. Zylan is about 75 persent developed again still laerning. And my latest inf(actually made today) is new and barely developed. Still talk to her so she may learm from you. Don't forget to talk to my infs. Bye! <3

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Inf.net About the project Blog Help Support